AF have supported many other members in their diversification projects, and members can benefit from expertise from across the business.
Working with General Supplies
AF’s General Supplies team can support you with your projects. For example:
- Catering equipment and electrical appliances
- Waste disposal arrangement and information
To discuss your requirements, contact: generalsupplies@theAfgroup.co.uk
Working with Buildings
AF’s Buildings team are also able to support you in the following ways:
- Site visit from our Business Development Manager to discuss the project and how we can help
- Work directly with your builder/project manager to ensure clears lines of communications
- Advise on suitable materials and suppliers to ensure competitive pricing across the whole project
- Supply building materials from foundation to decoration and almost everything in between
Contact the buildings team: email@example.com
Working with Machinery
Whilst utilising farm buildings is common, it is worth considering other forms of business. Self-storage, shooting events, solar farms or adventure parks are all opportunities to be had. Not all diversification requires large capital investments, more traditional types take advantage of the skills required on a working farm.
Making use of the farms current machinery assets can be very lucrative. Not everything needs to be owned, just the skills to use them.
The Machinery team can provide great rates on hired equipment -from excavators and diggers for ground clearance work to toilets and shower blocks. Groundcare equipment such as lawn mowers, chainsaws and tools, and ATV’s/quadbike can also be sourced.
Asset funding that may be needed to purchase any additional machinery/equipment or invest in technology can be provided.
To discuss, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org