Coronavirus – See the latest updates from The AF Group –
Find out more
The AF Group - The UK’s Leading farmer-owned buying group
Follow us online for the latest news and headlines
Enter text to search
Livestock & Feed
Livestock & Feed
AF Charge Card helps with your Christmas spending
26 November, 2020
There are many benefits to being an AF Charge Card holder. With an AF Charge Card you receive the benefits of a Gold level commercial card with no annual fee (subject to a minimum spend of £100 per card per year).
The AF Charge Card also doubles up as your AF ID card, meaning you can use it with AF-approved suppliers as an ID card and non-AF suppliers as a Visa payment card.
AF's Charge card allows all business spend to be placed through your AF account, which means you receive one AF monthly bill and one monthly Direct Debit. Even better, with an AF Charge Card you'll avoid lengthy call centre calls, having access to the dedicated AF team instead.
With AF Charge Card you’ll benefit from:
- Contactless payments
- No levy on non-AF supplier transactions i.e. road fuel purchases, travel bookings and online orders.
- Allows all business spend to be placed through your AF account.
- One AF monthly bill and one monthly Direct Debit.
- Your AF Charge Card statement will be included in your AF monthly bill.
- Full office support means no long waits to speak to a call center!
- You can set and manage the monthly credit limits on each individual card. The credit limits can be amended easily at any time by calling the AF office.
- The card balance is cleared monthly by your AF Direct Debit, therefore there are no interest charges to worry about.
- When applying for a card, the cardholder or AF account holder is not externally credit checked or affected by credit scoring.
- Cash withdrawal and foreign exchange facility possible.
- Benefit from up to 54 days credit on all purchases, fraud protection and purchase protection.
- Benefits of a Gold level commercial card with no annual fee (subject to a minimum spend of £100 per card per year).
Using your AF Charge Card to support your Christmas spending
Not only will you receive the above benefits, the AF Charge Card gives you access to some exclusive discounts. These are perfect for your Christmas shopping. Most are available online if you wish to avoid the high street this year.
10% off at
online and instore
15% off luxury Christmas hampers from
5% off online purchases at
The Saddlery Shop
15% off online and instore at
Snow + Rock,
and Cycle Surgery
Up to 52% discount on Archant Magazine Subscriptions
37% discount off annual magazine subscriptions at
Exclusive - £60 off first order with minimum spend of £99.99.
For those based in Norfolk, AF Charge Card also receives an exclusive discount on
Corporate Gym Memberships. £38 per month or £418 per annum for a flexible membership.
AF Charge Cards must be requested by the AF account holder and are available to members of your family and employees over 18 years of age.
To find out more about AF Charge Card please email
Providing farmworkers with 24/7 protection
Agriculture is the most dangerous industry in the UK. Fatal injuries are 18 times more likely than..
Wet winters and worsening pollution: Farmers urged to adapt to the climate crisis
We have experienced the third wettest winter on record - having received, in some cases, over 0.5..
Free webinars to uplift your farm business
Now is the right time for you to explore your options for a future without BPS.
Email a Friend
<div style="text-align:center"><h3>Christmas shopping made easy with Charge Card</h3><a href="https://www.theafgroup.co.uk/blog/membership/af-charge-card-helps-with-your-christmas-spending"><img src="https://www.theafgroup.co.uk/shares/charge_card26nov20112707.jpg" style="width:500px; max-width:100%; margin:15px;border:0;"/></a><br><br><br><a href="https://www.theafgroup.co.uk/blog/membership/af-charge-card-helps-with-your-christmas-spending">https://www.theafgroup.co.uk/blog/membership/af-charge-card-helps-with-your-christmas-spending</a><div>AF's Charge Card can make your Christmas shopping easier and cheaper!</div></div>
Get in touch
If you have any queries or would like to find out more please get in touch.
Honingham Thorpe, Colton, Norwich, Norfolk NR9 5BZ
Privacy - Terms